SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rainy Days and Wednesdays

Well it didn't rain!   But we all had umbrellas!  Blair Bond umbrellas Some brought our own!  It was Wednesday July 11th and an ordinary day in Second Life like most others!  Then, Bel and I went to the GSpot Live music venue in Windy to catch bluesy/jazzy pop musician/singer Blair Bond.  The perfect way to lift your spirits - great tunes and a lively good time!  I play some of Blair's music (and waiting for more) on my Saturday show, Slow Bake, for BOSL Radio.


I have to say I really like the layout of the venue, being the third time I heard a live performer here. Plenty of room, even when a lot of fans come out to listen. I have a few photos here to share of Blair and some from his "umbrella song."

His branded umbrella is great for those rainy days in Second Life - or maybe when you want shade from the hot sun! I know in Chicago, my hometown, it's been extremely hot. If I could only transport Blair's umbrella to the not so Windy City (as of late). Anyway, as the story goes, Blair worked the audience, and was as amazing as always! So come out to the GSpot - and come out for a Blair Bond show! - and get a really cool umbrella! :) Soni